Sea-Bird SBE- 43 Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
- Voltage or frequency output.
- Fully and individually calibrated; calibration drift rates of less than 0.5% over 1000 hours of operation (on time).
- For use in CTD pumped flow path, optimizing correlation with CTD measurements.
- Oxygen measurement dramatically improved because of improved temperature response.
- Signal resolution is increased by on-board temperature compensation.
- Continuous polarization eliminates stabilization wait-time after power-up.
- Hysteresis largely eliminated in upper ocean (1000 m) due to improved temperature response. Hysteresis at greater depths predicatable and correctable in post-processing.
- No degradation of signal or calibration when used for profiling in hydrogen sulfide environments.